Monday, April 23, 2007

weekends recap !?

First of all, THANKS pala to Jenny for the tagged I made on my last post! I appreciate it. I think you won`t tag me anymore Jen’ coz I always do it late’..sorry..heheh

Well, now, I can start to recall those weekends that has passed.

April 14th, was my friend`s Lyn birthday party’ hosted by my best friend at their house! It was fun! Surely, the celebrant had a blast! and so everybody. I thought, I won`t share any pics but I guess’ I will. As always, we had lots of food’ but I didn`t get a time to take any shots so no pics of foods just people. Well, here`s below! Made a slideshow for faster sharing!
Enjoy viewing!
April 15th, I became a Godmother to a baby girl named Gabby. Am proud to be one of her Godmother. As I said in my last post, for me, being Godmother is another blessing.

Mommy Nenang and cutie Gabby!
Last Friday, I finally received a letter from USCIS, for my Oath Taking Schedule! I was waiting for it like forever heheh!. My husband was the one who checked the mails that day. And when he got in the house, he didn`t say anything. He brought couples of mails and so I peeked into the mails while he was holding them and then I saw it in the top’, my husband did it in purpose. He rearranged them when he got it from the mailbox. Wow, it made my day! Finally, my waiting has ended. So excited for my Oath Ceremony soon!
Last Saturday, we had company! My husband`s friend at work came over with his family. They got two pretty girls, and good timing’ the grandkids were here too’ so they played everywhere. They played in the computers’ so there was no way I can use any pc at all. Also, they played in the yard too’ so it was fun Saturday. We all had fun! Meeting new nice people is nice! We got along pretty good. It was the most important. The wife named Tina, she even teached me driving stick shift' in our neighborhood, using our car. My husband was the first teaching me stick shift and she was the second one. She was good. I learned some from her and excited to practice more on to driving stick shift. I want and need to learn it! Well, got photos to share! and please don`t mind our yard again..were stuffs around..needs some cleaning too...

Enjoy viewing! didn`t put any captions...pics tell everything...
Oh, yeah! 2 Phil. teleseryes has ended last week. The Sana Maulit Muli and the Palimos ng Pag-ibig. I thought the last episode of Sana Maulit Muli is sadly but I was wrong. Traves and Jasmine were together again after all. And thought Palimos ng Pag-ibig is a long soap opera but it wasn`t..was ended fast. But, this week, there are two new teleseryes would start showing..they are the replacement! One is in title of Hiram ng Mukha, starring by Heart Evangelista w/ TJ trinidad and Geoff Eigenmann and other staff and the second one is Walang Kapalit, starring by Caludine Barretto and Piolo Pascual and other staff. Wow! it`s exciting!. More teleseryes for me to be hooked. Also, the epic serye Rounin has started showing last week. It`s an action show! It`s also nice one!
Oh! we replaced our first deep fryer' coz it quit working! But it`s the same brand though. We can`t stay if we won`t buy another one coz my boys really loves french fries. It`s their favorite food in the world! heheh, ya it is! It`s cheaper this way than buy fries in the burger place everytime they want to eat, so. Well, as u can see above' I took shots while they were enjoying eating the fresh cooked fries. So happy to see them happy eating!

Okies guys, that`s all about for now...more on my next post..whenever will be..heheh..Thanks ladies for the comments on my previous post..always grateful having them. Take care all and Happy new week!

Oh! I have added my family scraps below!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That`s my parents above! I made a simple scrap for them. They got married twice' in the cevil and thats' in Catholic Church. A simple wedding! I remember, 4 of us, the daughters were the bridesmaids..one sister wasn`t born yet so. But, I don`t remember what year was that hehhe, have to ask my parents yet...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That`s my sister Juby with her kiddos! She is the eldest of our family and has twin sister..a simple scrap for them..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My nephews! ( Juby`s sons' ) named Joshua and Nino..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and that`s Ashley! the only girl in their family! so lucky to have one'..hope I can have one too someday...

I miss my family very much! so excited to go home!

more pics of my family or scraps later...

3 comments:

b3arh0ney said...

congrats naa na jud kay schedule for oath taking. murag lingaw kaau mo dha sa inyong mga gatherings ha. love all the photos. nindot jud mag get together mga pinay. maau pa ka naa nay inaanak na girl ako wala jud puro sad boys, lol! naa koy classmate sa highschool na manganakay iyang wife this july. they already told me na magninang daw ko from the beginning of her pregnancy pa so we'll see kung maka girl na ba ko og kinugos, lol! i suspect girl ilang baby but he wants a boy daw.

lovely scraps u got here. ako bihira nalang makascrap pero since mag pig hunting c hubby with his co-workers this weekend, basin makascrap ko og daghan, haha! cge adto nako. btw, thanks kaau sa pag join sa akong bday pacontest and for the bday greetings. i appreciate it.

happy tuesday and kisses to the gwapitos!

Mommy Lutchi said...

nice scraps and photos Jul, sensya naka karon pako kabalik diri na busy sa kinabuhi kadyut...go visit me and see why.

Anonymous said...

wow! tons of update here ah...bz kaau ka diha ha...uy! unsang dli na tka i-tag? hahaha! ok lang man sa akoa oi kung dli makahimo katong akong mga gitag, i don't oblige any of u to do so kaya don't worry abt it ha...and CONGRATS!!! sa imong great news...parehas diay atong bana noh? ganyan din xa bsta naa para sa akoa especially if he knows dugay na nko gipaabot,lol! kataw-anan baya Juls nagtinanga ko pag apply sa petition, kalimot ko apil sa bcert. nko, engot gyud! hahay...malangan nasad ni...

anyways, thanks for sharing the pics!!!