Monday, April 30, 2007

shopping online..

Lately, we`ve been pretty busy!..seemed we couldn`t get a time to go to the store to buy a new camera and it`s time to replace my old one'. So what I did, I was checking online in Best Buy site and Wal-mart site too. In Best Buy, I have liked this kind of camera! But, I then thought if it`s the right time for me to buy it' and do I really need it?! Well, I realized that it`s ok with me for now that I couldn`t have that kind of camera yet. Maybe I`ll wait in my 3rd time to buy that kinda expensive camera. So, I have switched to the Wal-mart site and I have attracted with this nice one Canon, 8 MP, that you can flip the screen..I mean you can pull it out and place the screen the way you like it. I`ll show you the pics below. I love it though! and my husband just depend on me what I would like so then I ordered it online and after 3 days we received it since we expedite the shipping fees. Then, when I saw the camera I felt a little discouraged of the front view of it..I knew I saw it online but I just didn`t realize it..I wanted a flat camera. But the LCD screen' no doubt I love it! And that camera has some weight. When hubby came home, I told him I got the package and he then noticed my face didn`t looked that pleased heheh! He said, Why you don`t look please? heheh. So, I told him, I felt a little discouraged too see the front view of the camera..then he told me, the looks is not that important, it`s the pictures it takes..then I replied, ya, I knew! So, I begun to accepted it the way it is since we already bought it. It wasn`t really a big deal, as long as I love the way the screen is..But, later, when we tried to connect the camera to the computer to upload the pics' it didn`t work. I even talked to the Canon technical support and they couldn`t figure out why it wasn`t working..How come?? I had even uninstall our printer coz they told me maybe it was the problem but it was not! So after that, that we couldn`t fixed it.. we didn`t wait long. My husband just told me to return it to Walmart store and we did...to make story short..we`ve returned it.. I guess, it wasn`t for me..I miss it though'. I love the screen a lot. Here`s the pics below.!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I begun to love that camera but it was ok, Because I got this new replacement..A Sony brand! and I loved it' it`s cute and light. It`s flat camera! this is I wanted. As usual, I called the technical support coz it won`t work right away when we connect the camera to the computer to upload the testing pics we took. I called twice and this second person was pretty good. He helped me fixed..Just told me to do that and do this..I have set something in the camera and was told to connect the USB cable to the other USB port..was in the back of the CPU! and finally! it worked..made me happy! Gosh! my hubby just let me do the phone calls..He wants me to learn to do things of my own and talked to other people..so I learned! not bad. Well, I`ll show you my new camera below!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well, that`s my new cam! I love it! Thanks to hubby! only 7.2 MP but it`s Ok.

And am going to end this post now coz I need to prepare things for tomorrow. We need to go to bed early..Have a good night everyone and God bless!

4 comments:

Ladynred said...

I have that first camera. The only difference is A620. It's really good camera Julz.

Anonymous said...

that's a neat camera! i'm hoping to get DSLR someday...nangangarap na gising!loL!

b3arh0ney said...

that's a beautiful camera Juls. sony cybershot ba na? that's a good camera talaga so don't get disappointed. mine is sony dslr medyo may kamahalan nga pero talagang worth it naman. katong canon rebel xti dslr to sya. maybe for christmas dba? hehe! congrats on ur new toy.

Anonymous said...

Oist, pareho tayo ng camera! Yung old camera ko ay Nikon E4600 at maliit lang sya. But last Christmas, dear hubby bought me a Sony Cybershot. At 7.2 MP din.

Plano sab naku mopalit og DSLR Canon pero wla pay budget lol.