Monday, April 30, 2007

BEWARE THE PAYPAL EMAIL SCAMS!!!

Lately, I have received 2 emails from paypal scammers! "The first one was saying I have successfully openned an accout at paypal" and got me surprised!" How come?? I never open any! There was time I thought opening one when I felt exciting to join those blogsvertise thingy! But, fortunately, it didn`t happen because my husband didn`t really want me to do so for some reasons, . So I didn`t joined. I was just being curious' about that thing! and thought' I can earn some few dollars of my own. But I guess' it wont happen, but it`s ok! I just wish you all luck to all my friends who did it. I guess that thing' isn`t for me, it`s for you all! Good Luck to you all! hope everything will be good. Ok, back to the scam: When I got the email, I right away shared it to hubby and he said that might be a scam then I replied, probably coz I never open an accout! Then, few weeks after, it was last week, "I got this second email and saying that I have added new email address in my account!" my reaction again was how did it happen?? I was surprised again! Then, I shared to my hubby again, then, he searched in google right away about paypal email scams and we found out that there is that kind of scams. Wow', that email scam is really looking true. It`s well done! So sorry to the people who believed it and gave their personal info to the scammers.,.Good thing I didn`t click any link. Who knows what is in there too. My husband also noticed that the email they`re using is different...

So, to all of you out there that has paypal account please Beware! I`ll show you the fake email I got below.

You have added jhonnyk33@hotmail.com
as a new e-mail address for your PayPal account.

If you did not authorize this change or if you need assistance with your account, please click here
to contact PayPal customer service.
Thank you for using PayPalThe PayPal Team

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannotbe answered. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choosethe "Help" link in the header of any page.

That`s the email I got..really looks true but IT IS NOT!!!

Here`s link I found that lots of people were sharing their experiences! Please read them if you have time. You will know then.
Here it is.

I hope this will help to all people out there ' to avoid this kind of scam!!! Thought, it`s good to share this...


No comments: