Monday, April 09, 2007

Egg hunting video clip!

Oh! guys, I thought I can`t share you anything with our Easter event yesterday. But, I was wrong, thought' the video clip I took was too large to upload in youtube but I was really wrong. Good thing I tried uploading it since they have limited size for video uploading. Anyways, you can see our boys had fun hunting those eggs I hid. They were excited..The Big nephews grabbed one of my boys who they wanna pair heheh. Joshua got Allen and Mark got Kyle heheh. Since Kyle already know what to do, then Joshua was teaching Allen how to do it. He`s helping him and also my husband helped Allen. Allen learned it right away and both pair got along well. It was fun looking at them had fun! and the fun thing I did is I didn`t count the eggs how many in all hahah..I had thought of counting them when I put some candies inside but I was in hurry doing it coz I don`t want the kids see me so I guess I forgot counting them or was being lazy..hahah. Then, my husband asked me how many eggs in all so I said, I didn`t count them..funny time" then he said how can we know if they got all the eggs, me replied, well, I just checked the place. I was the one who hid those eggs. Actually, I didn`t hide those eggs all around..only in the front yard of the house where we live. Because our big yard has some stuff parked heheh as I said in my previous post. The left stuff now are the pontoon boat ( gosh, the spelling of my pontoon boat was wrong in my last entry hahah) and the small water park and other little stuff. We`re still in the process of cleaning our yard and backyard. But at least, the big thing digger has been moved, finally'. It`s now in the backyard of our property. Well back to the egg hunting: after the hunting, me and the kids got inside the house and I looked for the purchased bags of the eggs and counted how many eggs each bag and found out we got 34 eggs in all. Hahah..But they didn`t count anyway. There might eggs left in the yard hahah. So now, I can share the video clip I took..only video though..I got some few shots but it was inside the house and it was stollen shots so I don`t feel sharing them here. Here it is below! Enjoy!


Ok guys, off for now..to do some house chores done..need to mop my kitchen floor and steam the carpet in the living room. While Allen is still napping and my good Kyle is playing games online..using his dad`s pc..I didn`t let him using mine hahah..sometime though I do let him..Ok dokie...hope you enjoy watching our egg hunting video. Thanks for visiting! Take care all and Have great week everyone. Lastly, speaking of week..my husband is back to work..Hay, we miss him already. We were spoiled having him for about two weeks of vacation...Well, that`s life! Even my husband doesn`t wanna go to work but it`s necessary, so he has to go. poor hubby! Okies...I`ll visit you back and forth...Thanks again ladies for your comment on my previous entry..am always happy to read your message and appreciate your time. Take care and God bless us all!

Oh!, my Kyle has surrender from playing! . I guess' he got tired and sleepy so he is now sleeping in the living room with his favorite pillow". Am going to move him now in the bedroom..Baboo'


5 comments:

Dauphine said...

Hi Jul you had a great easter day lingaw gyud kaayo imong mga chikitings and nephews, ours was too bad kay gisnow. Wala gyud naka egg hunting c nicole ako ra gilibot c nicole one round sa among balay then got back in. Gipadala dala ra nako sa iyang basket as nag egg hunting pod syang tan awn hehe. Nag dye sad baya ko sa mga itlog jul then nalimot pagyud ko og distribute on the day sa akong plano since I was too busy hehe. Nindot raba unta to kay naay kauban c nicole bali duha rapod cla kabuok anak sa akong amiga dri. Sige lang better luck next time for us here, I hope dli lang unta magsnow next time. Kapoy ayo dri Jul oi mukalit lang og snow, they said we gonna have a snow storm since yesterday pero salamat intawn sa Ginoo kay wala nadayon. Kapoy kaayo sige lang og tugnaw. Nindot nagyud mag init permi para dli ta stuck sulod sa balay permi sige lang tag puyo aning higdaanan kay nindot ikatog permi ning tugnaw gud.

Thanks for sharing your video JUl wala diay sound. Nindot ka kay nakatake pagyud ka video. A very nice remembrance to keep. Pasensya na diay ka wala ko dayon ka leave og msg nimo dri kay nabusy kog panlimpyo dri man gud koy bisita. You can look the update in my bravenet journal. Okay kita kits ta later! AYo ayo mo diha and kisses to your handsome boys mwaaaaahhhh!

Ana P. S. said...

Maayo kamo, Jul, naka Easter egg hunt ang mga anak nyo. Si Tiana igo ra tawon naka dressed up og bitbit sa iyang basket, my husband took a pic lang. Cold abi dire eh. Anyway, have a nice weekend!

b3arh0ney said...

wow! maau pa mo Juls naka egg hunt. kami wala jud kay gaulan man tapos tugnaw pod. lingaw jud kaau sila hasta ko nalingaw tan aw. c Aiden hawod na baya mamunit og itlog, lol! nagdula dula mi sa gawas tong thursday before easter og perti jud nya pamunit itlog. i wish nagtake pics nalang ko ato bisan di jud tinood na egg hunting kay wa jud koy remembrance. first time pa naman unta nya mag egg hunt kay baby pa man sya last yr. hahay. anyway, thanks for sharing the video. i'm sure nalingaw jud ang mga bata. glad to know u had a great Easter. kisses to ur gwapitos!

jennyr said...

hello juls! nice that u captured it sa video. ako tinamad na talaga magvideo. i hope i can be enthusiastic about it kase it's really nice to look back at when the kids are all grown up! looks like a lot of fun!

btw...thanks nga pala for your concern. yeah, i'm doing much better now. trying to keep back on the track here and live a full life. some stuff are taken care of pero of course not 100% is fully fixed but at least we're functioning normal here na...I appreciate the fact that you are one of my good friends! take care!!!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.